WebAsyst Contact Manager is a central part of all WebAsyst applications. Contact Manager is included into WebAsyst kernel and every WebAsyst product utilizes Contact Manager functions. Contact Manager allows you to centralize your business and private contact storage, manage users and groups, create multiple contact lists and share them with your team. It makes WebAsyst product family a contact-centric solution ideally suitable for effective collaboration in many industries and for different project teams. Quick, easy to set up & with user-friendly instructions, this online contact management system is both an operational and marketing tool.
WebAsyst Contact Manager lets you:
- Create online address book of contacts and organize them into folders;
- Share your contact information with colleagues, family and friends;
- Quickly customize contact entry format - add new fields as needed (e.g. SSN or even Eye Color) or modify/delete existing fields;
- Create user groups and customize access rights to every folder for both individuals and groups;
- Create lists of contacts/users based on different criteria;
- Generate Sign-Up form in just three clicks, place this form on your website, and let visitors turn into subscribers.
Contact Manager is accessible anytime from anywhere via standard Internet browser or Windows Client. WebAsyst Windows Client is seamlessly integrated with the Windows environment.
WebAsyst Contact Manager is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-06-19. The program can be installed on Windows.
WebAsyst Contact Manager (version 2.0) has a file size of 13.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 153 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.